Monday, May 3, 2010

Introduction

So, to give a brief introduction to my first attempt at blogging. I have only a few words to say before getting into the meat and potatoes.

THIS BLOG WILL OFFEND YOU.
Maybe, not at first. At first it may be all laughs but I can guarantee that one day, sooner or later (if I can keep up with my posts), you WILL BE OFFENDED. Why? Because you will notice that I am talking about YOU. Maybe not you directly, but someone just like you! Why would I want to offend you? For the best reason of all. To make you think. Not just about yourself or people like you but about the world as a whole. Also, feel free to comment on my posts. I am free and open to listen to other peoples opinions, even wrong ones.

I hope that this is enough of an introduction to help you see where I am coming from and if you don't understand what I mean by this blog then it has been nice knowing you and know that I wish you the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment